Thread: 2101 playoffs

2101 playoffs

How in the world is Concord up 3-1 against the vastly-superior Obliterators?

I took over the team right before the draft, and I've literally done only three things since due to a lack of batting scouting: set a draft list, rearrange my pitching staff based on ratings, and changing the batting order based on current season statistics as of mid-July. I wasn't going to be able to do any serious analysis of the team's status until April 2102. I'm very baffled right now to say the least!

Anyway, hopefully somebody knocks my squad out before it has completely annihilated its draft positioning for next season...

Re: 2101 playoffs

I'm still flabbergasted.

But hey, at this point, let's make the best of it and try to find a weakness or two in Purgatory, eh?

Good luck Eagriffin

Say what you will about Ovi, the man built a quality shell company. And, I'm sure good management doesn't hurt. Good luck, Koretha.

How in the world is Concord up 3-1 against the vastly-superior Obliterators?

Reap your rosebuds while you may.

Good Luck Koeetha.

Quote Originally Posted by eagriffin View Post
    Say what you will about Ovi, the man built a quality shell company. And, I'm sure good management doesn't hurt. Good luck, Koretha.
    Give me a break. We are well rid of him. This is the old Pete Rose argument and I especially didn't expect it from you eagriffin. You the most well spoken member of the league. Ovi flat out cheated. There is no excuse for that. He hurt us all. We still have two unowned teams.

Lapu's back to his old ways. ***** ***** *****.

Congratulations to Tulsa Drillers for doing well this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapu Lapu View Post
    Ovi flat out cheated. There is no excuse for that. He hurt us all. We still have two unowned teams.
    Maybe it was ill-used, but I was going for sarcasm. I agree with all of that about Ovi. And the "good management" bit was referring to Koretha.
    Last edited by eagriffin; November 8, 2018 at 08:46 PM.

Wow. That was a fantastic performance by Koretha. I did think I was done for, having had forever to acquire and arrange my players while his team was in his first year. Things are definitely looking up competition wise in this league.