Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diamond Legends Draft Analysis

Re: Diamond Legends Draft Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    Okay, first off Puente is not comparable, as he doesn't have an elite GL rating, so with the same rough RA, but also the elite GL rating, a SS would likely demand over 3 million. What I was saying was not that 90 RA is too high, the combo of a 90 RA with 95+ GL is too high. They both inflate salary, but GL is way overvalued. I would the 95+ GL rating would barely impact performance over the guy you listed, but could rather largely impact salary. I hope you understand what I am getting at here now. It is not the high RA, but the combo of that and the high GL.

I mean just look at my team, you will note the 90+ RA on my own SS, I have been a proponent of this for nearly 10 years here. I remember the good old days where you never had to pay to get that range, and you take a high range SS that couldn't hit and that allowed for lots of money to build the rest of the team.
    Fair enough. But at #24, I like the pick and was glad he was still available.

Sent from my iPad using CSFBL

Quote Originally Posted by TyrusCobb View Post
    Fair enough. But at #24, I like the pick and was glad he was still available.

Sent from my iPad using CSFBL
    I would have taken him at #21 but I really need LM pitching, for the future. His value at SS is more than I got, IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12