Thread: Psi Sigma: 11th Hour Request to Pause Sims

Psi Sigma: 11th Hour Request to Pause Sims

Psi Sigma: League date is 7/14, 2-round live draft is complete (draft scheduled to take place at midnight ET Friday night).

Our only commissioner (Superbigred1960) is not yet back from vacation as scheduled. I ran the draft, but it just dawned on me that I can't reset the draft picks, so unless we can get the sims paused, SBR will return to a hot mess. Any help you can give is appreciated -- thanks!

Re: Psi Sigma: 11th Hour Request to Pause Sims

Quote Originally Posted by orangecat13748 View Post
    Psi Sigma: League date is 7/14, 2-round live draft is complete (draft scheduled to take place at midnight ET Friday night).

Our only commissioner (Superbigred1960) is not yet back from vacation as scheduled. I ran the draft, but it just dawned on me that I can't reset the draft picks, so unless we can get the sims paused, SBR will return to a hot mess. Any help you can give is appreciated -- thanks!
    I didn't get this out in time for anyone to see it, and the draft went off. I'll just ask SBR to temporarily add me as a commish and I will use the reassignment tool to fix the errors....so ignore this thread.

sorry i didn't get to this when you initially posted. you have full commish ability in the league now to make corrections.
    "As you get older, please pass on your knowledge, compassion, enthusiasm for life, love and charity to others when you feel it's appropriate and you are able to. There are always others in more need than us, and that's what life is about." - Anonymous

Appreciate it, thanks. Corrections have been made.