Thread: Issues logging into my franchise

Issues logging into my franchise

Without getting into it too much....I stay over my friends house, sometimes months at a time. He is also a member of CSFBL, as well as his son. All of us may be sending a red flag to the site, as we all probably use this URL to do our managing. As of a few hours ago, I am no longer able to log into my franchise (gives me a league error report). I am wondering if my franchise needs to be reset on the league site somehow. I have tried having the site send me my password in lue of the failed log ins. I have been a member on the site well over 15 years, never any riff raff. I just need my franchise....I need my fix!.....Thanks to anyone of the Admin into looking and solving my dilemma.

Re: Issues logging into my franchise

Quote Originally Posted by GB Ray View Post
    Without getting into it too much....I stay over my friends house, sometimes months at a time. He is also a member of CSFBL, as well as his son. All of us may be sending a red flag to the site, as we all probably use this URL to do our managing. As of a few hours ago, I am no longer able to log into my franchise (gives me a league error report). I am wondering if my franchise needs to be reset on the league site somehow. I have tried having the site send me my password in lue of the failed log ins. I have been a member on the site well over 15 years, never any riff raff. I just need my franchise....I need my fix!.....Thanks to anyone of the Admin into looking and solving my dilemma.
    I am having the same issue.