Thread: Western Diamonds Commish Inquest

Western Diamonds Commish Inquest

My buddy, who helped draw me back into this game, after a hiatus due to an argument with old nemesis DMan. Hiregoon started Western Diamonds and it is an old league, I enjoy it. I know outside of this game, he is very busy. So if he has not taken over the league, I would. TO save the league, some of us in there are stubborn.

b

Re: Western Diamonds Commish Inquest

i've added you as a commish
    "As you get older, please pass on your knowledge, compassion, enthusiasm for life, love and charity to others when you feel it's appropriate and you are able to. There are always others in more need than us, and that's what life is about." - Anonymous

yAy

It is part of my daily routine. This game is a lot of fun, I was devastated to learn we had lost Dman though honestly. I was part of his "baby", the HOF league. I remember, I was Boston and I had a SS win like 12 straight GG or some crap. Any how, just do not want to see Western head off to the scap heap. SO will do what I can, to keep it going, pretty much the same. I used to be full all the time. So hopefully we get it back there.

B

Thanks for taking over. I'm coming up on my 10th year in Western in October. While I don't always have time to be a good owner, I'll stick with Mammoth as long as we're running.

This weekend, when I have time, i will write in our forum, address us owners and then try to fill it up. It was full for a long, long time. So we can get back there, it has a great history, and my fav league.

brian