Thread: I'm here now!

I'm here now!

Okay, I have decided to officially take a team and pump some life into the league. We are now at 8/day sims and a 60 million cap.

We will never do live drafts and are going to make this the Most Liberated League in CSFBL. No cheating and No being a jerk. Other than that... you are welcome to do as much or as little as you want!

Welcome to Liberation!

Angry Re: I'm here now!

Quote Originally Posted by ZubaZ View Post
    Okay, I have decided to officially take a team and pump some life into the league. We are now at 8/day sims and a 60 million cap.

We will never do live drafts and are going to make this the Most Liberated League in CSFBL. No cheating and No being a jerk. Other than that... you are welcome to do as much or as little as you want!

Welcome to Liberation!
    Did I miss a vote on this? really disappointing that you just came in and changed it to an 8 a day! I have had this team for many seasons and the reason I like it is because it was a 4 a day. There are so many 8 a day leagues out there but not many good 4 a day ones. This is super frustrating !

Re: I'm here now!

No the sims were paused, there was a password on the league and somehow I got listed as the commissioner even though I wasn't in the league. We can certainly switch it if that is what the league wants. Any idea who was the commissioner before that did all this?

I don't know who it was before you. I'm still just learning this game so 8 a day goes way to fast. If everyone wants to keep it that way its fine I will drop the team. Just let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by ZubaZ View Post
    No the sims were paused, there was a password on the league and somehow I got listed as the commissioner even though I wasn't in the league. We can certainly switch it if that is what the league wants. Any idea who was the commissioner before that did all this?
    The last message from any commish is you when you changed the salary cap to $55m from $50m .

Lol that was January of 2013. I must have been listed as a ommish that entire time, but didn’t notice because I have had area. In this league since 2014ish. That’s funny. I guess it was meant to be!