Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1988 Draft

Re: 1988 Draft

Did Typhoons change their pick based on the change made earlier in the draft? I want some clarification on that. I'll send a larger list though just in case.

Rats will take SS Thomas Tokarz

That will solve my list problem or at least one of them.

Guess Im confused...
    I was going off board when I selected SS Tokarz but I see the Typhoons asked for them????
    Guess My list would be
    1. SS Thomas Tokarz....If available ?
    2. P Danial Kraft.....If available ?
    3. C Williams Cooper

Kingdms you have Tokarz so all should be good. This is basically the first time doing this myself without mentors....forgot to check the board with your pick Kingdms.....I think if I am running next years draft I will just have PMs (no board posting) so everything will be in one location! You boys need to make sure everything is good and keep me honest before we turn to 7/15!
    Say Hey Prospects (1981-?): Wisconsin Bombers 1981
    Earth Baseball (2120-?): Vulcan ViciousVelociraptors
    Years of Glory(2087-?): Milwaukee Brewers

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadRapperD View Post
    Kingdms you have Tokarz so all should be good. This is basically the first time doing this myself without mentors....forgot to check the board with your pick Kingdms.....I think if I am running next years draft I will just have PMs (no board posting) so everything will be in one location! You boys need to make sure everything is good and keep me honest before we turn to 7/15!
    Thank You!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12