Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Preseason Free Agents

Re: Preseason Free Agents

Sims paused for 24 hours to give everyone more of a chance to see the new FAs. Free agents with bids should sign at midnight ET Saturday night.

It's that time again....the season has flipped, and sims have been paused for 24 hours to give owners more time to see and bid on free agents. FAs with offers will sign at 6PM ET on Monday.

Also, don't forget you need to be under the $65M hard cap by April 1; the league should hit that date on Thursday evening.

We've flipped to 2027....check out the preseason FAs, the ones with offers will sign at 6PM ET on Wednesday (sims have been paused for 24 hours). There's also a handful of teams over the $65 mil cap -- you have until April 1 to remedy that.

Quote Originally Posted by orangecat13748 View Post
    We've flipped to 2027....check out the preseason FAs, the ones with offers will sign at 6PM ET on Wednesday (sims have been paused for 24 hours). There's also a handful of teams over the $65 mil cap -- you have until April 1 to remedy that.
    So it looks like I owe everyone a serious apology. Apparently I didn't actually pause the sims when I thought I did, so the PSFAs signed at 6pm today rather than tomorrow.
    If it's any consolation, probably no one was affected by this mistake more than myself, as I planned to make aggressive offers tonight on a couple of the FAs, only to discover I was too late. Hope I didn't mess anyone else up too badly.

Quote Originally Posted by orangecat13748 View Post
    So it looks like I owe everyone a serious apology. Apparently I didn't actually pause the sims when I thought I did, so the PSFAs signed at 6pm today rather than tomorrow.
    If it's any consolation, probably no one was affected by this mistake more than myself, as I planned to make aggressive offers tonight on a couple of the FAs, only to discover I was too late. Hope I didn't mess anyone else up too badly.
    Didn't affect me personally but I will say we should all be very afraid of Oakland now, already a 100 win team and they just added two absolute beasts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12