Thread: Curious lowest team ERA

Curious lowest team ERA

I am just curious what the lowest team ERA you have ever seen. My Cincinnati Reds just completed a season with a 2.4 team ERA. And I can't find a way to search the league to even see if that is the lowest in league history much less how that stacks up site wide.

There use to be a way to search all seasons on the team stats like there is on the player stats, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore.

That said, I am interested to see what others of my esteemed colleagues have encountered.
    23-8 World Series Record

I am getting SO tired of slitting the throats of people who call me a violent psychopath

Greatest Players I have managed:
    Bruce Myles
    George Clark
    Robert Stone
    Richard Wood
    Jason Moore

Re: Curious lowest team ERA

Lowest I have ever had was 2.64. I am pretty sure it wasn't the lowest in that nearly 150 season league. But I can't find how to search "All Seasons" for team stats anymore if you still can.

CK had a Little League season that had a Team ERA of 2.05 , one of the best seasons ive ever seen by a pitching staff. I beat his *** in the playoffs that year though though ironically enough haha

https://www.csfbl.com/league/teamsta...pe=2&show=2000

It was revenge for CK sweeping me in the WS 12 seasons earlier when I won 128 games and 35 in a row!
    I just can't look its killing me
    And taking control
    Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
    Swimming through sick lullabies
    Choking on your alibis
    But it's just the price I pay
    Destiny is calling me
    Open up my eager eyes
    Cause I'm Mr Brightside

Quote Originally Posted by mhardy_03 View Post
    Lowest I have ever had was 2.64. I am pretty sure it wasn't the lowest in that nearly 150 season league. But I can't find how to search "All Seasons" for team stats anymore if you still can.
    Losing the “all seasons” option was one of the worst things about the new update for me. So much missing history.

Sent from my iPhone using CSFBL