Thread: Pretty amazing 3 year progression

Pretty amazing 3 year progression

Before the season, I was actively seeking a high range SS. Sharpe Dispensers snagged a guy I was trying to get and we had a friendly discussion about what I would do with my power hitting SS if I did get that high range SS. I stated, I would move him to 1B! And then I would either trade Jaques Wheeler, the current 1Bman or maybe make him a super sub. Man o man, I didn't see this coming. I would have man a very serious error.

Take a look at his leap...

https://www.csfbl.com/player/view.asp?playerid=4667507

Re: Pretty amazing 3 year progression

Great season from Wheeler. 51 dingers!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    ACL - Washington Nationals
    Red Sox Nation - Durham Bulls
    Spring Training - Manchester United
    Baseball Dynasty - West KY Muggy
    MLB Classic - Chicago White Sox
    MLB Throwback - Philadelphia Athletics

Sometimes the best move is the one you don't make.

Quote Originally Posted by gsigmon0221 View Post
    Sometimes the best move is the one you don't make.
    So true G. Gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em. In the end you go with your instincts. Always gonna win some, lose some.

Sent from my iPad using CSFBL

Who knows, I might have won that, might have lost that but I would have had a high range SS and a 40+HR !B....instead I had a mid range SS that hit 40+HRs and a !B that hit 50+. Ya never know what the W-L difference might have been, I was pointing out that one thing that didn't happen gave Wheeler the opportunity to produce 51 HRs. And....the main focus of my post was supposed to be that he went from 21 to 31 to 51 HRs in a 3 year span with comparable ABs ..his rating numbers did go up a bit but I certainly didn't expect him to go off like that. I think he finished 5th in MVP? Bond and McBride I knew were high caliber. Wheeler, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyewiks View Post
    Who knows, I might have won that, might have lost that but I would have had a high range SS and a 40+HR !B....instead I had a mid range SS that hit 40+HRs and a !B that hit 50+. Ya never know what the W-L difference might have been, I was pointing out that one thing that didn't happen gave Wheeler the opportunity to produce 51 HRs. And....the main focus of my post was supposed to be that he went from 21 to 31 to 51 HRs in a 3 year span with comparable ABs ..his rating numbers did go up a bit but I certainly didn't expect him to go off like that. I think he finished 5th in MVP? Bond and McBride I knew were high caliber. Wheeler, not so much.
    Yea I’d say you won no doubt. Good call!

Sent from my iPhone using CSFBL