Thread: 1995 Season

1995 Season

Excellent trade on both sides for the Diamond Kings and Sochi.
    Diamond Jacks aren’t messing around that’s a rough lineup.
    Sochi however got two legit prospects and a late first round pick to assist with the youth movement.

I love the dilemma caused by CF Mendez. It’s that low endurance with super high range and coupled with a killer paycheck ($5,738,000) . Do you dh him to maximize the at bats or play him in the field because of that 90+ range and lose 30 games of that bat?

Great trade guys!

Re: 1995 Season

Yah nice trade. Liking all the action in the league. From the Gloucester trading last season and this trade already, it’s nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by oldeephus View Post
    Excellent trade on both sides for the Diamond Kings and Sochi.
    Diamond Jacks aren’t messing around that’s a rough lineup.
    Sochi however got two legit prospects and a late first round pick to assist with the youth movement.

I love the dilemma caused by CF Mendez. It’s that low endurance with super high range and coupled with a killer paycheck ($5,738,000) . Do you dh him to maximize the at bats or play him in the field because of that 90+ range and lose 30 games of that bat?

Great trade guys!
    Yep, time will tell who wins...perhaps both.

I absolutely love Mendez as a player when he's on the field. The salary and low endurance made him a liability in my current state. Hopefully the return will pan out and keep Sochi competitive for years. The Kings will be happy with Mendez' contributions for years also.

It's hard to DH him, but if you have a really good defensive CFer, it would make his offensive numbers scary with a near full seasons stats.

Lets welcome illrated213 as the new owner of the St.Louis Browns. Team renames are allowed by the way. I’d wish you luck but your in my division lol. Welcome!

Welcome illrated!

Good to see the Philadelphia Fish restock the pond (their depleted low minors) with a worthy group of available young FA’s. Plus they did push me out of the playoffs as well (not that the White Caps deserved to be there) so I’m gonna go out on a limb and declare the fish as my division rival.

It’s on next year!