Thread: Anyone looking for another team should consider

Anyone looking for another team should consider

MLB Showdown. We have 3 current openings in the very storied and competitive league. I was one of the founding fathers in that league, and I have possibly the most dominant pitcher I have ever had in any league anywhere. Eduardo Glenn has 90 or better in every pitching rating and his career is just getting started. Why don't you come and enjoy the show or maybe even try to one up him.

If interested contact Ozark Mountain https://forums.csfbl.com/member.php/21962
    23-8 World Series Record

I am getting SO tired of slitting the throats of people who call me a violent psychopath

Greatest Players I have managed:
    Bruce Myles
    George Clark
    Robert Stone
    Richard Wood
    Jason Moore

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    MLB Showdown. We have 3 current openings in the very storied and competitive league. I was one of the founding fathers in that league, and I have possibly the most dominant pitcher I have ever had in any league anywhere. Eduardo Glenn has 90 or better in every pitching rating and his career is just getting started. Why don't you come and enjoy the show or maybe even try to one up him.

If interested contact Ozark Mountain https://forums.csfbl.com/member.php/21962
    Well, if he beats the records of Charles Wimer who is now my 40 yr old, end of career SP for the Istanbul Runnin' Camel's in Blue Chip Prospects, I will take a bow, tip my cap and salute the guy.

Re: Anyone looking for another team should consider

Quote Originally Posted by Fyewiks View Post
    Well, if he beats the records of Charles Wimer who is now my 40 yr old, end of career SP for the Istanbul Runnin' Camel's in Blue Chip Prospects, I will take a bow, tip my cap and salute the guy.
    Ray Record enough said, and we're not even going to get into the pre-seafat numbers. There is a pitcher in ReMake, Sean Rudick, who puts everyone's numbers to shame.
    23-8 World Series Record

I am getting SO tired of slitting the throats of people who call me a violent psychopath

Bruce Myles
    George Clark
    Robert Stone
    Richard Wood
    Jason Moore

There is a pitcher in ReMake, Sean Rudick, who puts everyone's numbers to shame.
    There'll never be another Rudick. Record is extremely impressive though...
    ACL - Washington Nationals
    Red Sox Nation - Durham Bulls
    Spring Training - Manchester United
    Baseball Dynasty - West KY Muggy
    MLB Classic - Chicago White Sox
    MLB Throwback - Philadelphia Athletics

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe Dispensers View Post
    There'll never be another Rudick. Record is extremely impressive though...
    Sure, there is always someone better when you go back in history. I was just saying Wimer is a career he can hope to achieve with his stud pitcher.

Throw a link to Wimer. I'd love to see him!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wimer is a lesser version of Record, when I looked he had around 355 wins and 4500 Ks. The career ERA was only so so at around 3.20
    23-8 World Series Record

Bruce Myles
    George Clark
    Robert Stone
    Richard Wood
    Jason Moore

Wimer is a lesser version of Record, when I looked he had around 355 wins and 4500 Ks. The career ERA was only so so at around 3.20
    Maybe not quite Record, but I'd take a career like Wimer's any time. Don't see many getting to 350 wins these days...

Yeah the astronomical salaries often force teams to try and make due with far less than is needed. You really need to be a cap wizard, draft savant, and a trade guru to keep a team competitive over a long period.

The issue I am going to have very soon in that league is that I will have to choose between the top flight pitching staff and being able to keep enough offensive and defensive talent to help Glenn win, then the rest of the team might suffer.
    23-8 World Series Record

Bruce Myles
    George Clark
    Robert Stone
    Richard Wood
    Jason Moore