Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Catch all hacked team player reassignment thread.

Re: Catch all hacked team player reassignment thread.

Quote Originally Posted by G Sparks View Post
    I paused them for now. Unpaused again, as players were returned to their rosters

Since your league's commish is not very active, I will look at returning lineups to normal tonight too.
    Really appreciate you and the others going above and beyond. We'll work on getting others in the league involved as commissioners so we've got more than 1 person covering the bases.

Meanwhile, if you could switch YY to a private league that would be great. Otherwise we may be having these same conversations tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by orangecat13748 View Post
    Really appreciate you and the others going above and beyond. We'll work on getting others in the league involved as commissioners so we've got more than 1 person covering the bases.

Meanwhile, if you could switch YY to a private league that would be great. Otherwise we may be having these same conversations tomorrow.
    It's private now.

Quote Originally Posted by orangecat13748 View Post

Sure, I looked over and made some changes to Overland Park, Naperville, Fargo, and Tampa. OP, Naperville, and Tampa only needed a couple changes, pitchers mainly. Fargo was a mess so I made more in depth changes there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12