Thread: team hacked, commish cannot promote demoted players

team hacked, commish cannot promote demoted players

someone took over this team (has since left) and assigned all the good players to AAA and put all bums on the active.

I cannot make changes under league management, not sure why, maybe because I own a team in the league)

Can someone please promote all the guys in AAA and cut the bums?

thanks!

https://www.csfbl.com/league/view.asp?leagueid=142

Re: team hacked, commish cannot promote demoted players

Quote Originally Posted by CyMaddux31 View Post
    someone took over this team (has since left) and assigned all the good players to AAA and put all bums on the active.

I cannot make changes under league management, not sure why, maybe because I own a team in the league)

Can someone please promote all the guys in AAA and cut the bums?

thanks!

https://www.csfbl.com/league/view.asp?leagueid=142

Don't try using the player reassignment tool to promote/demote players in league management.

Instead go to League Management -> Low Minors Check and there you'll see a "Reassign Players" link to the right of each team. This allows commissioners to promote/demote players for any team in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashon View Post
    Don't try using the player reassignment tool to promote/demote players in league management.

Instead go to League Management -> Low Minors Check and there you'll see a "Reassign Players" link to the right of each team. This allows commissioners to promote/demote players for any team in the league.

Reassign players is what I was attempting to use from Sendai's team page. Is that a no go?

Quote Originally Posted by CyMaddux31 View Post
    Reassign players is what I was attempting to use from Sendai's team page. Is that a no go?
    So, it seems you dont need to take owner ship of the team anymore. Thats what was done in the old says, then use reassign player from the team page.

This is a helpfull tool, Can we get a similar tool for adjusting lineups so we dont have to take over a team to do that either? (in the case of dead teams that we attempt to make competitive until filled?)

after putting the players back up though, I still have to assign myself as owner of the team (to fix the lineups and D) , and it is not letting me update the defense:

The following error when trying to update the defense:

An unexpected error has occurred processing your request. This could be due to an error in your request, or an error in the application.
    The details of this error have been sent automatically to the CSFBL support team; there is no need to report this error yourself.
    URL submitted: https://www.csfbl.com/team/defense.a...id=4280&vs=rhp
    Error code: ;Type mismatch: '[string: "2, 999"]' at /team/defense.asp:58