Thread: Flatland finally reaches the World Series

Flatland finally reaches the World Series

I highly doubted this team was capable of defeating Wellfleet and even more sure they would be vanquished by Georgia.

So far in the playoffs, the Flatland power has risen to the occasion. At an average of 3 Hrs per game, coupled with about 11 hits per game, the offense is clicking.

A big test is here with Scottsdale. They have some really good hitters and a strong defense. The Flatland power must continue or this will be a very short and disappointing end to this magical season for the Stick.

Re: Flatland finally reaches the World Series

Quote Originally Posted by Fyewiks View Post
    I highly doubted this team was capable of defeating Wellfleet and even more sure they would be vanquished by Georgia.

So far in the playoffs, the Flatland power has risen to the occasion. At an average of 3 Hrs per game, coupled with about 11 hits per game, the offense is clicking.

A big test is here with Scottsdale. They have some really good hitters and a strong defense. The Flatland power must continue or this will be a very short and disappointing end to this magical season for the Stick.
    Congrats! Flatland brought the lumber and Georgia had no answers. Gotta tip the cap!

Now bring the ring back to the National League!

Sent from my iPad using CSFBL

Re: Flatland finally reaches the World Series

Congrats on the WS appearance!

But

DON"T GET TO COMFORTABLE AT THE TOP! I'M COMING FOR YOU!
    23-8 World Series Record

I am getting SO tired of slitting the throats of people who call me a violent psychopath

Greatest Players I have managed:
    Bruce Myles
    George Clark
    Robert Stone
    Richard Wood
    Jason Moore