Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: League Approval

League Approval

Gladiators would trade Forte SS, Arston CF & Campbell RF and 1996 1st round pick for Detroit's Young Sp. Reject was accidentally pressed after 9/1. If other owners approve should the admin please move the players. Thank you and sorry for the mess up. Late minute deal
    Last edited by Wranglerx1973; June 13, 2018 at 07:31 PM.

Re: League Approval

I don’t have an issue with this. If others want to chime in, please do so. I am going to reach out to oldeephus. I want to have a solution in a timely manner so both parties can use the traded players

As long as the other team owner oks the transaction by posting it, it’s fine by me.

Yes this was the trade. It was confusion over how to put in the next yrs draft pick but I agreed to this deal.

You can’t include future trades with current game mechanics so it’s an honor based system. For example I have received Gloucester’s first round pick next year. I’ll trade a scrub (cheap player) for it next spring.

So we have the following going to Detroit (85849)
    SS Terry Forte (4670368)
    CF John Anton (4639160)
    RF Deroshay Campbell (4679916)

And 1996 first round pick

And going to Gloucester (85843)
    SP Doyle Young (4529986)

It was listed in the forum RF Crawford and you don’t have a Crawford on your team, and I’m also assuming the CF name was a typo.

Just double checking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldeephus View Post
    You can’t include future trades with current game mechanics so it’s an honor based system. For example I have received Gloucester’s first round pick next year. I’ll trade a scrub (cheap player) for it next spring.
    That's interesting. I'm in a few leagues and as long as the draft master is aware, nothing further has ever needed to be done for future draft picks. Did I miss something?

I received next seasons 2nd and 3rd round picks from Gloucester. I posted the details in the Trades section.

Now we need to do another, umm, trade because..?

edit: Never mind.... I forgot this is not a live draft league. Now I'm thankful this issue came up. But a little concerned I will forget to make that "honor system" trade. Now I know for sure I prefer live drafts.
    Last edited by Fyewiks; June 13, 2018 at 09:53 PM.

Much like player renames, I am getting a weird error when trying to move the players around. I am going to pm Smittias to see what is going on.

Likewise for me as well, I tested moving a player to my low minors and I get the player ID # , team ID#, and password all followed by true as it should be but highlighted in red for some odd reason. Sorry for the delay guys

Quote Originally Posted by Fyewiks View Post
    That's interesting. I'm in a few leagues and as long as the draft master is aware, nothing further has ever needed to be done for future draft picks. Did I miss something?

I received next seasons 2nd and 3rd round picks from Gloucester. I posted the details in the Trades section.

Now we need to do another, umm, trade because..?

edit: Never mind.... I forgot this is not a live draft league. Now I'm thankful this issue came up. But a little concerned I will forget to make that "honor system" trade. Now I know for sure I prefer live drafts.
    Well I said honor system as currently the two commishes are having issues
    Doing things like reassigning players and renames. Yes draft picks can be changed on the commish end but for some odd reason we both can’t access them currently.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast