Thread: Reset Powers

Reset Powers

Can any admin remove and reset and re add me in mlb blitz as commish please?

Xet43

I have been having trouble using league management tool in moving free agents into a team. I have tried everything many times from double checking the ID numbers and my passwords to no avail. Other commish can do the move just fine and I also switched browsers and tried doing it on other device and computer with no luck so I can only think it is a commish power thing is bugged for me or something and needs to be reset.

I get this error when i try

Screenshot_20180611-143754.jpg

This is for mlb blitz formerly mlb prospects

Re: Reset Powers

I went ahead and did it. I would be surprised if that makes a difference. I'll have to rattle Vashon to have him look if it didn't. Let me know.
    "As you get older, please pass on your knowledge, compassion, enthusiasm for life, love and charity to others when you feel it's appropriate and you are able to. There are always others in more need than us, and that's what life is about." - Anonymous

No joy

ok, that's what i expected. let me see what I can figure out, will get back with you.
    "As you get older, please pass on your knowledge, compassion, enthusiasm for life, love and charity to others when you feel it's appropriate and you are able to. There are always others in more need than us, and that's what life is about." - Anonymous

Alright, thank you for your time

So confirmed it is a known issue that is being worked on. No timeline on exactly when it will be fixed.

If you want to post renames or moves you want/need in this thread I'll take care of them.

Thanks, it would be a whole of work if I did that but no for now.