Thread: Can't Log In

Can't Log In

I tried to register for CSFBL on Sunday, and I have not yet been able to log in (says username/Password is invalid).

Tried to reset password but doesn't work. I've sent a few emails but with no response.

Can anyone help me log into the main CSFBL website? Anxious to get playing.

Re: Can't Log In

You're not getting the e-mails from the site? Looks like you're using gmail so make sure to check the junk mail folder, and you can also flag csfbl as not junk and they'll stop going there.

I get the emails from the site, but the ones to reset my password are blank. Literally, I can see who it came from, but there is no subject or body. They come to my inbox, so there shouldn't be an issue there.

Can you manually reset my PW and PM it to me?

Quote Originally Posted by elonpuckhog View Post
    I get the emails from the site, but the ones to reset my password are blank. Literally, I can see who it came from, but there is no subject or body. They come to my inbox, so there shouldn't be an issue there.

Can you manually reset my PW and PM it to me?
    I got some more emails welcoming me to the site. I once again tried to reset my password and this time it said my email address wasn't recognized, even thought I got the emails at the email address I specified.

It seems I am destined to not play this game. Oh well.

It's fixed, I pm'd you the information.

Thank you for helping me with this matter! It is much appreciated.