Thread: Simusports League Now Has Four Openings!

Simusports League Now Has Four Openings!

Here's your chance to get into one of CFBLs most established, long running, private leagues. Four teams are currently open (I've been around since the beginning...89 seasons) and I don't remember ever having this many open teams. Two of the open teams are ready to win now and two will take more rebuilding.

Here's some info on the Simusports League:

* 4 games per day
    * Well run live draft through the first two rounds
    * Sliding Salary Cap....Cap is set at $55 mill during pre-season and bumps to $65 mill during regular season to encourage trading and free agency movement, etc.
    * Team owners who love the game and enjoy the competition. Many have been in the league since it's inception..

Look us over here: http://www.csfbl.com/league.asp?leagueid=455

Respond promptly if you're interested and I'll assign the team to you right away. We are just over half way through the current season, but if you join now you will have some time to familiarize yourself with your new team and it's strengths and weaknesses . We are, and have been for a long time, one of the best 4 game per day leagues in all of CSFBL! Give us a try!

Send a PM to me (dknute) or stinky_pete . Tell us which team you'd like and we'll assign them to you right away

Re: Simusports League Now Has Four Openings!

We filled one opening and still have three left. Send me a PM and I'll assign your choice of three remaining teams to you immediately!