Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1986 Draft

Re: 1986 Draft

*Please read* I think I will be making a change for the 1987 draft....We will go in blocks of 8 players instead of 6. We can then have a little breathing room before the sims take over and do the draft as it will reduce the days from 8 to 6. I am also toying with the idea that on the 7th day we do the 3rd round...people would submit some choices in order of preference. If your choices run out or you don't submit any, I will proceed as normal by assigning the highest salaried player when your turn comes up. This would mean no one would have to order their draft lists as I would be entering all 3 rounds. Thoughts or ideas on the 3rd round being done this way?....or would you prefer the way the 3rd round is conducted now.
    Say Hey Prospects[Commish 1986-?] (1981-?): Wisconsin Bombers 1981
    Earth Baseball (2120-?): Vulcan ViciousVelociraptors
    Years of Glory(2087-?): Milwaukee Brewers

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadRapperD View Post
    *Please read* I think I will be making a change for the 1987 draft....We will go in blocks of 8 players instead of 6. We can then have a little breathing room before the sims take over and do the draft as it will reduce the days from 8 to 6. I am also toying with the idea that on the 7th day we do the 3rd round...people would submit some choices in order of preference. If your choices run out or you don't submit any, I will proceed as normal by assigning the highest salaried player when your turn comes up. This would mean no one would have to order their draft lists as I would be entering all 3 rounds. Thoughts or ideas on the 3rd round being done this way?....or would you prefer the way the 3rd round is conducted now.
    Sounds good to me
    6th Grade Noob

Re: 1986 Draft

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadRapperD View Post
    Works for me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12