Thread: Not receiving email notifications.

Question Not receiving email notifications.

Hey all, hoping someone can help me out. Since about the second week of April I have not received any email notifications from the site. Private messages, trade requests, etc they do not show up in my email at all. Not even in the junk/spam folder. I have checked the blocked email list, my email is correct in settings, everything looks good to me. Any suggestions?
    Screenshot.jpg

Thanks!
    Things could be worse. Suppose your errors were counted and published every day, like those of a baseball player. ~Author Unknown

Re: Not receiving email notifications.

csfbl was put on the spam list of a popular, often used, filer list. Most likely they are getting blocked at the server level.

Thanks for the info. I'll try to create a Whitelist filter in gmail and see what happens.
    Things could be worse. Suppose your errors were counted and published every day, like those of a baseball player. ~Author Unknown

Spambox is right. They recently blocked us again and we're trying to get ourselves removed.

I think I found the reason they kept putting us on the list, hopefully once they take us off we won't get back on.