Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 1988 Legends Draft

Re: 1988 Legends Draft

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    Draft list should be all set! Fingers crossed!
    Should all the 2nd round picks be on our roster now? My 2nd pick of the 2nd round is not there yet, but my 1st pick of the 2nd round is. It may be my fault since I did not get a chance to change the priority for that last pick, but I did the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by gsigmon0221 View Post
    Should all the 2nd round picks be on our roster now? My 2nd pick of the 2nd round is not there yet, but my 1st pick of the 2nd round is. It may be my fault since I did not get a chance to change the priority for that last pick, but I did the other two.
    I'm thinking some didn't set their picks. I didn't get my 2nd round guy either.

Actually when I set the list last night, only one team's pick didn't stick, but it mess up the last 4 picks of the second round. I am going to try to fix this. The only team affected in the 3rd round was a team that auto picked every round so I will have to do this in a round about way and take over the teams in question for about 10 minutes or so to force through trades to get everyone where they belong. The tool that let's me move LM players requires your csfbl password, and I am simply not willing to have that responsibility.

Sorry about the mistake. All my fault.

Edit: Well that idea is borked, I got one more thing left to try.

Edit2: Should be all fixed! Again sorry about that. Luckily it involved just 5 teams.
    Last edited by 2XS; June 1, 2018 at 01:46 PM.
    22-8 World Series Record

I am getting SO tired of slitting the throats of people who call me a violent psychopath

Greatest Players I have managed:
    Bruce Myles
    George Clark
    Robert Stone
    Richard Wood
    Jason Moore

Yeah was bout to say shouldnt need the password to do if u are commish, but seems you got it done

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    Actually when I set the list last night, only one team's pick didn't stick, but it mess up the last 4 picks of the second round. I am going to try to fix this. The only team affected in the 3rd round was a team that auto picked every round so I will have to do this in a round about way and take over the teams in question for about 10 minutes or so to force through trades to get everyone where they belong. The tool that let's me move LM players requires your csfbl password, and I am simply not willing to have that responsibility.

Sorry about the mistake. All my fault.

Edit: Well that idea is borked, I got one more thing left to try.

Edit2: Should be all fixed! Again sorry about that. Luckily it involved just 5 teams.
    Thanks for all the work!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345