Thread: Free Agent

Free Agent

Hi all, i made an offer for free agent's player on 15th may, even today has not entered my team, how many days must pass before you can accept my offer?
    Another question, Is there an alloy that brings together only the best managers? I find in the site a general hall of fame of all the various leagues to get a general idea of the game?

Re: Free Agent

The are several things that go into this, the first and most important is the speed of the league, ie 8 games/day or 4 or even 2. Second thing that factors how quickly a player will sign is whether it is preseason or regular season. And finally third thing that matters is when the most recent bid was put in, if there are multiple teams bidding for a player's service, it can take quite a bit longer to sign. Fourth, a player will make a decision right after the next sim, if they are being offered 2x their initial asking price. So without all the details, I can't say if this is abnormal or not.

Also I am not sure what you are asking with your second question, I am thinking English may not be your native tongue, correct?

I will just say that many teams win titles without ever having a Hall of Fame player playing for them, as those are the elite of the elite. They might help you get a better idea of what a top player should look like, but there are lots of factors that can impact how great a player becomes, such as park size, defense behind a pitcher, etc.
    Last edited by 2XS; May 17, 2018 at 10:50 AM.
    22-8 World Series Record

I am getting SO tired of slitting the throats of people who call me a violent psychopath

Greatest Players I have managed:
    Bruce Myles
    George Clark
    Robert Stone
    Richard Wood
    Jason Moore

Thanks mate, sorry for my english, I'm italian. Recently I approached baseball and I still have many things to understand, in Europe it is not a main sport but I'm falling in love with him
    My league has 2 two games / day so I can learn calmly. I'll still wait for a few sims before worrying. For the second question I wanted to ask if there is a league where the best teams in the game can challenge each other.

I have never played in a 2/day league, so not sure but I would think roughly 48 hours is the standard or it might be 8 game days which would be 4 real days in a 2/day league.

Sidenote: My friend's daughter is living in Italy just outside of Rome. She is a chiropractor. So I have a tiny tiny connection to Italy. Have always wanted to visit, just never had the time or money. I love Italy's long and storied history.
    22-8 World Series Record

I am getting SO tired of slitting the throats of people who call me a violent psychopath

Greatest Players I have managed:
    Bruce Myles
    George Clark
    Robert Stone
    Richard Wood
    Jason Moore

if you come to Italy on a trip, I can give you some tips to get the most out of spending a few dollars. Yes, Italy is full of history, strange because I have the desire to come to the United States but also for you I do not have much money for this trip Have a nice day mate

ps i stay near Milan (Parma)