Thread: Moneyball Stadium size request

Moneyball Stadium size request

Moneyball only allows stadium changes once a decade. Our commish team is taking a few moments for real-life right now, is it possible that a mod can unlock our stadiums and save one of our owners from having a melt down... thanks!

Re: Moneyball Stadium size request

I just saw this, I apologize for not doing it while you were in preseason. Since the league is already past 4/1 it will have to wait until next season.
    "As you get older, please pass on your knowledge, compassion, enthusiasm for life, love and charity to others when you feel it's appropriate and you are able to. There are always others in more need than us, and that's what life is about." - Anonymous

Yes, Smittias was on a bit of a break but is back now. We've bumped it back to next offseason but thank you.

If you have something urgent in the future, shoot me a pm.
    "As you get older, please pass on your knowledge, compassion, enthusiasm for life, love and charity to others when you feel it's appropriate and you are able to. There are always others in more need than us, and that's what life is about." - Anonymous

will do!