Thread: ANybody have an idea on worst record with a positive run differential

ANybody have an idea on worst record with a positive run differential

Right now I have a team that is 25-38, with a run differential of +9.

Re: ANybody have an idea on worst record with a positive run differential

I just logged on to ask the same question...I just finished 78-82 with a +25. Didn't figure it was a record but was interested in seeing what it was.
    Just Vegas, baby....

Big League: WS 1984

Heh, I'll probably beat that. Last I checked I was still over in run diff (like +40). ANd am 48-62 I think.

I can kind of see a 78-82 team having positive run diff (it is kind of within a normal range of variance). A 70-90 team (you'll need a lot of blowout wins/1 run loss combos*)

*And without looking into game by game detail, I do have a feeling this might be my situation.

Well, with 12 games left. I am at 66-82, with a +44 run diff. 4th place in the division. Ironically, 3rd place belongs to a team that is 70-78, yet a -44 run diff.

Looking at my schedule, I found one culprit, if I counted right, I am a ludicrous 1-16 in extra inning games

https://www.csfbl.com/league/standin...82&show=season

Thundergun Express 63-97 (.394) with a +8 run differential, 825 RS and 817 RA. There has been 95 times a team lost 90 or more games and had a positive run differential.

Interesting. thanks. I wasn't even close (88 losses).

And taking away extra inning game I would be around .500. Note: that lone extra inning win came in mid-late August, if I remember.

Well, I am in a semi-rebuild and had traded away several players for picks this year. So, if anything comes out of it, maybe an extra 3-4 spots up in the next draft I guess. Still, I had several great offensive seasons that went to waste.