Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merge with Red Hot Prospects?

Merge with Red Hot Prospects?

I belong here and in Red Hot Prospects. This league needs 9 teams and Red Hot Prospects has nine teams. Maybe we could combine them? I think with less people playing, consolidation is the wave of the future. I will post this in the Red Hot Prospects forum as well.

RJ
    You are only an obstacle in my quest for world domination.
    -me

Re: Merge with Red Hot Prospects?

Thinking alike. I was going to suggest we look for a league to merge with, as it appears several longstanding leagues have lost a lot of players recently and are either paused or close to it. Not sure about rules differences, etc...but the proposed merger seems like a good idea to me.
    30 Championships
    Latest: Carolina Coastal Surge 2118

I see that they're both 4/day, however this is an autodraft and RHP is a live draft. That is usually a big factor. Doesn't hurt to ask around though.

I'd suggest you scout the Mentor Leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by stampy19 View Post
    I see that they're both 4/day, however this is an autodraft and RHP is a live draft. That is usually a big factor. Doesn't hurt to ask around though.

I'd suggest you scout the Mentor Leagues.
    Red Hot Prospects was a mentor league. Those leagues seem to have problems keeping players after it moves to a regular league

RJ
    You are only an obstacle in my quest for world domination.
    -me

Here are two other leagues that are 60M; 4/day; No Live Draft and have 9 teams open.
    -Lightsabers and Blasters
    -Western Diamonds

May want to ask them about combining.

Hi guys,

It would be nice. I've stopped RHP a few months ago. It's really hard to continue with a mentor league. With help, I (we) can do it.
    Owner of :
    Binopolis Blue Sox (BCP) *est.1982
    Binopolis Red Sox (RHP) *day 1 WS Finalist 1981 Division Finalist 1982 ; 1983
    Binopolis Classic Sox(Classic Prospect) *day 1 WS Finalist 1981
    Bowie Baysox (MLB - ReMake AA) *est. 2088 WS CHAMP 2088 WS Finalist 2089
    Gwinnett Braves (MLB - ReMake AA) *est. 2091
    Kansas City Monarchs (TCB) *est. 1983
    St Louis Cardinals (TML) *est. 1963 WS Finalist 1964 Division Finalist 1963, 1966 Conference Finalist 1967

Any progress?

have we considered getting all the owners of both leagues to take on a second team in the other league? that might work easier as well.
    -Parce que j'ai le jeu, mes chiennes.
    -Translation; 'cause I got game bitches!

Join the Remake Leagues! No Experience Necessary.

Simple Rules:

1. Stop recruiting new owners for your half dead crappy leagues. Your efforts would be better used looking for a stable league with owners who actually care about their teams. Winning the world series in a half unowned league is not worthy of your time.

2. If you are trading an elite item like a no1 overall pick or a superstud player, then dont take the first offer you get. Advertise your availability to the league to maximize your return. Your trade partner is not going to protect you from underselling yourself.

3. Quoted from a thread about Monopoly gameplay: "This strategy will end up killing you in the long run. You WANT to make deals. You WANT to be easy to do business with. If players get the impression that you're always going to ask for unreasonable demands, they'll trade with other players, leaving you out of those trades, meaning you get nothing of value while they benefit. Remember, your goal in a trade should not be to screw your trading partner, but to screw anyone who isn't your trading partner. Then people will catch on and realize that if they're not going to give you fair rates, they're going to be left out in the cold, which means that you shouldn't be dealing with people who play that way either."

I'll take one of their teams if they will start taking some of ours.

We are back up to 15 teams. How many more do we need?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast