Thread: Merge with WEBL?

Merge with WEBL?

I belong here and in the WEBL. This league has 9 teams and the WEBL needs nine teams. Maybe we could combine them? I think with less people playing, consolidation is the wave of the future. I will post this in the WEBL forum as well.

RJ
    You are only an obstacle in my quest for world domination.
    -me

Re: Merge with WEBL?

I'm in. But i'm already in WEBL too
    Owner of :
    Binopolis Blue Sox (BCP) *est.1982
    Binopolis Red Sox (RHP) *day 1 WS Finalist 1981 Division Finalist 1982 ; 1983
    Binopolis Classic Sox(Classic Prospect) *day 1 WS Finalist 1981
    Bowie Baysox (MLB - ReMake AA) *est. 2088 WS CHAMP 2088 WS Finalist 2089
    Gwinnett Braves (MLB - ReMake AA) *est. 2091
    Kansas City Monarchs (TCB) *est. 1983
    St Louis Cardinals (TML) *est. 1963 WS Finalist 1964 Division Finalist 1963, 1966 Conference Finalist 1967

How does a merge work, do all remaining owners get to keep teams from old league and transition them into new league? Just wondering how this is done cause have leauge in similar situation.

I'm in WEBL only and haven't really responded over there. But, that brings up a question that interests: Do the teams keep history? What about HOF? (as I had a player retire the year before, and another near the end, who are both pretty much shoe ins, I'd hate to see their contributions erased.)

Ultimately, I am for whatever keeps my team going, but those questions would be nice to know.