Thread: Moving on

Moving on

Sorry fellas the time has come for me to move on..thanks and good luck

Re: Moving on

I don't know if anyone is still interested in this league, but I submitted a request to takeover the Hannibal Huckleberries, as I am the one who originally named the team thus, I think it only fitting.
    23-8 World Series Record

I am getting SO tired of slitting the throats of people who call me a violent psychopath

Greatest Players I have managed:
    Bruce Myles
    George Clark
    Robert Stone
    Richard Wood
    Jason Moore

Hey man,

It’s great to see you back around. Sorry I didn’t respond to your PM yet, but I really did enjoy hearing from you.

I did hand the team over to you. Not sure what my role is with the league moving forward. This league has been my first and favorite league, but it died, and I’m not sure how to save it. I haven’t made a trade in 4 years due to lack of activity, and we didn’t even have a draft this year. Honestly, I’ve been planning to make some type of grand “Farewell to NABF” post for a while. Not sure if this changes things for me or not. I would be curious to see to what extent people still care about this league. My activity is such that I can participate, but not enough to be a reliable pillar of a league anymore (running drafts, etc.).

Honestly, I could even see us making a NABF2 new league, using the excitement of a New Team Draft to flesh back out to 24 owners, and that way still maintain some of the owner continuity and rivalries that we’ve had over the many years.
    CSFBL Ranking:2014 #16, 2015 #33, 2016 #11
    Manager: Phoenix Roadrunners (1992-2035)
    -44 years: 41 winning, 33 P, 23 D, 14 C, 4 WS; Final Record 4130-2910 (94-66 average season)
    Coach: TAMU Aggies (1948-Present)
    -35 years: 27 winning, 24 P, 14 D, 11 C, 8 CWS
    -Current Prestige Ranking: #6/24 (based on prior 4 seasons)
    Manager: Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2023-Present)
    -36 years: 26 winning, 26 P, 20 D, 13 C, 9 WS
    Manager: Antarctica Antediluvian Anteaters (1981-Present)
    -18 years: 15 winning, 12 playoffs, 9 D, 5 C, 4 WS
    Manager: Storm's End Stags (1981-1990)
    -10 years: 8 winning, 8 playoffs, 4 D, 2 C, 1 WS
    Manager: Warsaw Winged Hussars (1991-Present)
    -6 years: 4 winning, 4 playoffs, 3 D, 2 C
    Coach: Miami Hurricanes (1964-1989)
    -23 years: 12 winning, 10 P, 3 D, 2 CWS

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku20X6 View Post
    Honestly, I could even see us making a NABF2 new league, using the excitement of a New Team Draft to flesh back out to 24 owners, and that way still maintain some of the owner continuity and rivalries that we’ve had over the many years.
    Hey I would be all for it, I mean the original concept was rather simple and straight forward. It was an attempt to create rivalries, which more or less worked out. It obviously did between me and Rigodan, and you and me, you and Rigodan, you and your brother, you and Homarid, and I even remember Ozark having some good rivalries through the years.
    23-8 World Series Record

I am getting SO tired of slitting the throats of people who call me a violent psychopath

Greatest Players I have managed:
    Bruce Myles
    George Clark
    Robert Stone
    Richard Wood
    Jason Moore

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    Hey I would be all for it, I mean the original concept was rather simple and straight forward. It was an attempt to create rivalries, which more or less worked out. It obviously did between me and Rigodan, and you and me, you and Rigodan, you and your brother, you and Homarid, and I even remember Ozark having some good rivalries through the years.
    Im all in to continue this great league. I could run drafts.

Envoyé de mon SM-G920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk
    Owner of :
    Binopolis Blue Sox (BCP) *est.1982
    Binopolis Red Sox (RHP) *day 1 WS Finalist 1981 Division Finalist 1982 ; 1983
    Binopolis Classic Sox(Classic Prospect) *day 1 WS Finalist 1981
    Bowie Baysox (MLB - ReMake AA) *est. 2088 WS CHAMP 2088 WS Finalist 2089
    Gwinnett Braves (MLB - ReMake AA) *est. 2091
    Kansas City Monarchs (TCB) *est. 1983
    St Louis Cardinals (TML) *est. 1963 WS Finalist 1964 Division Finalist 1963, 1966 Conference Finalist 1967