Thread: Record for Winning Consecutive Starts

Record for Winning Consecutive Starts

What is the record for consecutive starts won?

Charles Baker has started the season by winning 11 consecutive starts.

https://www.csfbl.com/player/view.asp?playerid=4622402

Sent from my iPad using CSFBL

Re: Record for Winning Consecutive Starts

One guy went 37-0 in 37 starts in a season. Someone will post the link as he was posted somewhere on the forum recently. Not sure about consecutive wins on either side of it to know the final, but it is at least 37.

Quote Originally Posted by mhardy_03 View Post
    One guy went 37-0 in 37 starts in a season. Someone will post the link as he was posted somewhere on the forum recently. Not sure about consecutive wins on either side of it to know the final, but it is at least 37.
    That was Frank Colon. He won 41 consecutive starts, beginning with his last start of his 2025 season and ending with his third start of the 2027 season. After that, he found the loss column again. Nowadays, you can check that yourself on the player cards.

Those 37 wins in his 2026 season are the modern-era record for wins in a season, tied with my own Michael Funkhouser...although Funkhouser went 37-3 in 41 starts.
    Last edited by doaf_unltd; March 13, 2018 at 08:28 PM.
    "There are two things that are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by doaf_unltd View Post
    That was Frank Colon. He won 41 consecutive starts, beginning with his last start of his 2025 season and ending with his third start of the 2027 season. After that, he found the loss column again. Nowadays, you can check that yourself on the player cards.

Those 37 wins in his 2026 season are the modern-era record for wins in a season, tied with my own Michael Funkhouser...although Funkhouser went 37-3 in 41 starts.
    Omg I'm embarrassed now with my mere 11 which I thought was good lol. Only 32 more to break the record lolololol.

Thanks for posting a response. Good stuff!

Sent from my iPad using CSFBL