Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2101 Season Discussion

Re: 2101 Season Discussion

For whatever reason winning in CSFBL kind of bores me. Well I should say winning with the proven formula. I'm trying to find different team makes ups to win with. I'm happier winning with random players that experience has told me shouldn't do well, rather than the same formula I know will win. If I bothered programing it you could make a bot that could draft and win most leagues.

We already have one of those bots. His name is balmers.

Boston just got No-Hit and won 2-1

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Runnys View Post
    Boston just got No-Hit and won 2-1
    awesome this one's going in the chatbox
    Remake Toronto Blue Jays
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    MLB Classic KC Royals
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    LEG Montigny Cougars

Man, I've got two teams just driving me nuts, including the Tigers. It took us 20 games to win a series, and we were sitting at 13-20 after a series opening loss at Oakland. The big reason was our team scoring less than 3.5 runs per game. Well we then turned it on, winning the next two against the A's, swept the Blue Jays, and now out of the blue we took three of four at home to Baltimore scoring 34 runs.
    Current
    MLB Remake-D. Tigers-1976-2059 and 2088- WS:2-1
    MLB Classic-Det Tigers-1993-2076 and 2125- WS:3-3
    Tilted Tables-S. Pilots 1991- WS:2-6
    CSFBL Justice-W.M. Whitecaps 2093-
    League of Legends-T.C. Walking Dead 2077- WS:0-2
    League of Champions-M. Marlins 2066-
    PGML-Musk. Clippers 2033-

Past

Coors Field-LA Dodgers WS:7-2
    MLB Remake AAA-Gwin Braves 2074-2089 WS:0-1
    MLB Remake AA-Read Phillies 2070-2086 WS:2-0
    Justice-C.B. Bonds 2042-2058 WS:1-1

Boston traded our young 25 y/o underachieving 2b to clear his salary. The trade brought us back a 2nd rounder next year and a bullpen arm. Wth the salary savings, we went a signed Ronald Hickman in the hopes of boosting our offense. The AL East is always tough and Boston is hoping the added offense helps us for the rest of this year.

well there was a brief time where Toronto didnt have the worst record in the league but thats gone, looks like another pitiful season with this bunch of misfits. Those who showed a little hope last season are playing to their real potential. The pitching staff went through some serious realignment and hasnt proved to help. The addition of extra defense at SS & CF hasnt had much affect either.

Ive contemplated whether to bring up Bruce & Omalley, & my #1 overall pick Halcomband I keep coming up with the same thing, whats the point? Although I think all of them can reach their potentials even with early call ups it doesnt make any sense to have that money on the books hurting allocations for '52. So it looks like the team will need to be around an 80 win team next season which might be a stretch but i'd expect a significant improvement.
    Remake Toronto Blue Jays
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    MLB Classic KC Royals
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    LEG Montigny Cougars

Just cant get a break, put bid in for 2 vets FAs hoping to help a little with offense and lose one of them to a +1,000 bid. didnt realize there would be another claim on him.
    Remake Toronto Blue Jays
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    MLB Classic KC Royals
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    LEG Montigny Cougars

Boston is trying their best to solidify their rotation for the last month of the season. We have reacquired Edmond Hagedorn who is a former #3 overall pick for us. We had to get William Oden go who put in some very solid years for Boston through some lean and disappointing seasons, but, he just didn’t seem to have anything left in the tank this year. Hagedorn should fit nicely with our pitching core for the next couple years as Boston hopes to make a playoff appearance this year and in the next few seasons.

At around the half way point in the season, San Diego had a chance (albeit small) to make the post season but those dreams disappeared and we are looking once again to next season. I've dealt away the 2 best pitchers on the team so starting pitching will need to be addressed in the offseason.

2102 should be an interesting season as several players will graduate from the lower minors and land spots on the big club. With a plethora of picks in 2102, the lower minors is scheduled to be revolving door of young talent that is for the big leagues.

See you all in 2102 with a slightly improved squad!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast