Thread: Commissioners: adjusting rosters gets easier! and more news.

Commissioners: adjusting rosters gets easier! and more news.

Sometimes, a commissioner has to adjust the roster for one of the other teams in the league...typically, either the team is unowned, or the current owner has too many in low minors to get their draft picks, or maybe a commissioner needs to step in to get someone under the league's hard salary cap. There are reasons why it has to happen, but no easy way to do it, making it one of the more annoying parts of being a commissioner.

But no more!

Now commissioners can access all 24 reassign pages in their league. Just go to your own team's reassign page and replace the team ID. We'll build a tool to make it a little easier to access, but in the meantime, just adjust the URL.

Please note that a news item will appear stating that the team's roster was adjusted by xxxxxx. A nice checks and balance against any commissioner shenanigans. Not that that would ever happen...

A side benefit is it also won't show as a change of ownership...commissions can make roster moves without it showing as them owning the team. Yay!

A few other quick improvements worth mentioning...

1) Link to chat on the franchise page - go to a user's franchise page and you can now send them an email or a chat message. Just keep in mind they won't get the chat message until they are online with chat enabled...so don't take it personally if you don't get a quick reply.

2) better trade notification on franchise page - it used to be hard to see, now it's easier to see.

3) there was another thing that I don't remember...will add it later cuz I gotta run

Re: Commissioners: adjusting rosters gets easier! and more news.

Quote Originally Posted by smittias View Post
    3) there was another thing that I don't remember...will add it later cuz I gotta run
    I remembered! And commissioners will like this one too...just mouse over the date next to your league name or your team name and you will now see your current season's ID number. For those of you who use the awesome draft management tools, you'll see great value in this. For those who run drafts but don't use the awesome draft management tools...please give the tools a try. It'll make your life a lot easier.

Re: Commissioners: adjusting rosters gets easier! and more news.

Another update here...adjusting rosters getting easier just got easierer!

Now, commissioners can simply go to the Low Minors Check tool on the League Management page and click on Reassign Players for any team in the league. And remember, a news entry will be logged for the team showing the moves that were made and who made them.