Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Owners Needed

New Owners Needed

If anyone knows of a owner looking for a competitive fun league please point them my direction for PSI PHI. We have 5 open spots currently and this league is too good for that. I have been inviting everyone in my other leagues I feel would be a good add, but I am about out of options. Thanks.

Re: New Owners Needed

Keith West takes over the California team. Welcome to the league!
    Spread the CSFBL love. Follow @Celtic_CSFBL and @csfbl.

Thanks

thanks ..this might of been the worse team I ever took over but hopefully I can put a team together so they aren’t the league punching bag anymore lol

hi I have a question ..I have bids out on a few free agents and it’s been 3 days with nothing happening ...how long does it take in here cause I have no clue lol thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Keith West View Post
    hi I have a question ..I have bids out on a few free agents and it’s been 3 days with nothing happening ...how long does it take in here cause I have no clue lol thanks
    Something that has happened to me before is I put an offer on a free agent, then made another roster move, like released someone or something, and then the guy just wouldn't sign for days, probably because whatever I did invalidated the offer. I deleted the offer and put a new one in, and then they guy signed.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. hamburger View Post
    Something that has happened to me before is I put an offer on a free agent, then made another roster move, like released someone or something, and then the guy just wouldn't sign for days, probably because whatever I did invalidated the offer. I deleted the offer and put a new one in, and then they guy signed.
    Ok thanks for the advice

May be related, may not: This is my only 4/day league, and sometimes I forget things take a little longer. But it's likely a roster glitch.
    Spread the CSFBL love. Follow @Celtic_CSFBL and @csfbl.

I need to be on the league board to help bring in new owners. Does anyone object to that?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not me.

Welcome Keith!

Sometimes free agents take a while to sign if other teams are bidding, or depending on the team history with the player. If signing multiple players you need to be careful of the salary cap- I can't remember if you go over then the bid is cancelled or not. I believe there is a certain amount of sims that pass too.

I don't object orlando.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast