Thread: Very important regarding promotions

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Very important regarding promotions

SEE THE RULES IN THE COMMUNITY LOUNGE

Hey all,
    the rules were written a long time ago when things were very different in CSFBL. We've run with most of them over the past few years and revised some to make it more accessible. Most of you know there is no commissioner approval for trades, if anyone has a problem with a deal bring it to the commissioner at that level and it will be looked at.

Strikes will be put on hold because the promotion process will temporarily be altered. If anyone wants to be promoted from AA to AAA send a PM to me (bobcat1018) and i will check the forums and your W/L record at the AA level. What I'm looking for is an owner who participates in forums/drafts and someone who is competitive in the game, our standard for minimum wins is very low in Remake (50 season, 180 3 season total), we're looking for owners more competitive then that. Once I have the information it will go to the board who will vote if there is a spot open. If not the request will be saved in a folder in the Board room. If we have no request in the folder at the time that a team opens in AAA or MLB we'll post the opening in the forums below at which time owners can publicly or privately voice they're desire for promotion.

Let me know if there are any questions,
    Bob

Sorry most of the discussion was about promotions, we are discussing the process for demotions and will address
    Last edited by bobcat1018; December 5, 2017 at 11:42 AM.
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    Brockmire League- Philadelphia Stars

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Re: Very important regarding promotions

Regrading demotions, we are taking a very simple look at things in regards to this. DONT MISS YOUR 1st ROUND DRAFT PICKS. IF YOU MISS 2 SEASONS IN A ROW, THERE WILL BE DEMOTION FROM MLB TO AAA, AAA TO AA. AND AA TEAMS MISSING PICKS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR PROMOTION.

IF THERE IS A WAITLIST IN AA AND WE HAVE AUTO OFFENDERS THEY WILL BE REMOVED FROM REMAKE.

Again we are a promotion league and we need the most active owners, making your 1st round pick should be a given in a top tier league. If you dont think you can make a draft in a upcoming season all you need to do is say so and you will be listed as giving INST no AUTO. Simple as that.
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    Brockmire League- Philadelphia Stars