Thread: Warthogs Trading Block

Warthogs Trading Block

Trading all-star center fielder, Jamel Resendez.

Excellent all around player, will see many more ASGs.

Wanting a good draft pick/LM Potential

https://www.csfbl.com/player.asp?playerid=4623301

Re: Warthogs Trading Block

Quote Originally Posted by PumaRevived View Post

I would love to have him, but my payroll would be too out of whack. Looked at several scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by gsigmon0221 View Post
    I would love to have him, but my payroll would be too out of whack. Looked at several scenarios.
    Yeah, it looks like nearly the entre league is over cap! Quite the flip!

Yeah, it looks like nearly the entre league is over cap! Quite the flip!
    Agreed. I dropped a couple of players I would have liked to have kept, but had to get rid of some. My All Star DH is just too good to get rid of, but he jumped to $5.1 million! Ouch!

I, also, am trying to shed salary. This is not any easy task without severely diminishing my feeling that my team isn't that bad. I'm really wanting to feed my LM with cash for training but I may fall short.

The Warthogs just had an excellent draft, acquiring some of the best future elite skills in the draft! That being the case, a team must always evolve, so without hesitation--our updated trading block. Each of these players has value to our current competitive roster, but if the price is right, I can't say no! If other players on my roster interest you, then let me know! Others would be tough to pry from me, but a deal is a deal!

The Staff:
    David Gibbons All around young pen piece, or back end starter
    Floyd Dyer Elite command in his future. Put an above average def behind him and he's your Kyle Hendricks.
    Christopher Simon Can be your mid rotation starter right now.
    Brad Quintana The crown jewel, can make a playoff contender a playoff favorite, for years to come.

Bats:
    Alejandro Brown Currently blocked from success bc of Gregg and Williams
    Jamel Resendez Do everything centerfielder. Good bat, better fielder, betterer speed.

The Warthogs just had an excellent draft, acquiring some of the best future elite skills in the draft! That being the case, a team must always evolve, so without hesitation--our updated trading block. Each of these players has value to our current competitive roster, but if the price is right, I can't say no! If other players on my roster interest you, then let me know! Others would be tough to pry from me, but a deal is a deal!

The Staff:
    Floyd Dyer Elite command in his future. Put an above average def behind him and he's your Kyle Hendricks.
    Brad Quintana The crown jewel, can make a playoff contender a playoff favorite, for years to come.

Bats:
    Alejandro Brown Currently blocked from success bc of Gregg and Williams
    Jamel Resendez Do everything centerfielder. Good bat, better fielder, betterer speed.
    I sent you a PM.

The flip is upon us, and boy did my team improve! Im stacked at many positions, so not everyone can stay! You need an All-Star Catcher? got it. You need elite bat skills? Got that too. Probably not fielding....YES FIELDING TOO!!!! And the pitching depth...ohhhhh the pitching depth.

Rob these players from me for draft picks or 0 experience potential. Let the auction begin...NOW!

The Staff:

Bats:
    C Jose Klein Stud young catcher that can play every day.
    3B Alejandro Brown Currently blocked from success bc of Gregg and Williams
    CF Jamel Resendez Do everything centerfielder. Good bat, better fielder, betterer speed.
    RF Edward Strader 80 grade bat. (On the 0-100 scale, of course)
    RF Jay Dehoyos All around good bat, discipline, elite range. Play almost everyday.