Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSFA's

Re: PSFA's

I like having them around... maybe if there's a way to cut back a little on the "superstars." But like being able to get quality guys... just as long as you have cap space. The number seems alright to me. I wouldn'tturn itoffforMLB,either, maybe down...

Where do we have rules on PSFA's for this league? Does this exist for all three levels?

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Where do we have rules on PSFA's for this league? Does this exist for all three levels?
    6 PSFA's are created each season at all levels. it was the decision several seasons ago and although there have been discussions about changing this nothing has come to be as of yet. It only takes a few owner requests to get a vote.
    Remake Toronto Blue Jays
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    MLB Classic KC Royals
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    LEG Montigny Cougars

Was this ever brought to a vote? If not, how many owners are required to bring this forward to bring this to a vote to have the current PSFA system changed?

I'm up for a change. Let's get it to a vote.
    AFL '16 WS Champs '08, '09, '11, '18, '20 Conf Champs
    ALTRTA '97, '99, '38 WS Champs '00, '02 Conf Champs
    DPL '19, '26, '28 WS Champs '23, '27, '29 Conf Champs
    EP '87, '88 WS Champs
    Remake AA 2102 Conf Champs
    Remake AAA '37, '38, '42, '44, '45, '68, '69 WS Champs '70, '71, '72, '73 Conf Champs

I don’t think it was, but, we should. This crop of them in MLB is ridiculous! These leagues have been around long enough that we don’t need PSFA’s created anymore.

Honestly, the game is pretty dull, we need new things. PSFA was an attempt to add something new to the league so people could build rosters without the normal tank/bank for the draft.

I wish the FA bidding process was better.

My problem with the FA bidding process is everyone knows when the guys are going to sign. I wish they signed randomly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12