Thread: So Confused!

So Confused!

I look at the Isotopes lineup 1 thru 9 and the pitching staff with all these monster SP numbers. How the HELL are they 15-34? It's like nothing can go right for this team....I'm close to giving up.
    "Bob Gibson was the luckiest pitcher in MLB. He always pitched when the other team didn't score any runs." - Tim McCarver

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Re: So Confused!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott956 View Post
    I look at the Isotopes lineup 1 thru 9 and the pitching staff with all these monster SP numbers. How the HELL are they 15-34? It's like nothing can go right for this team....I'm close to giving up.
    just stumbled on this thread because of the title, I know we've talked in the past, i'm not affiliated with CP so i cant see the actual/potentials but just at a glance your problem is defense. SS in the 60's is below average, CF in the 50-60 is below average. Offensively its good to have some guys get on base but your team hit less then 1 HR per game so no one is knocking them in. Get to 200+ HRs and youll see a big difference. Add 90+ SS & CF and possibly 80-90+ 2B and youll see pitching numbers drop & wins go up.

Check your extended pitching stats, you have nearly 1600 groundball outs to 1300+ Flyball outs but your INF defense isnt very good in terms of RA. If you have high FI pitchers then you need good RA INF.

hope it helps,
    Bob

PS i can help you a lot more with your MLB Prospects team as I am a mentor in that league, all you have to do is ask
    Remake Toronto Blue Jays
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    MLB Classic KC Royals
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    MLBM Sacramento Grey Caps
    LEG Montigny Cougars