Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1985 Season Discussion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

1985 Season Discussion

A new season is about to start. I'll keep my eyes on things a bit but if anyone has any questions please send any of us a PM. Looks like Allocations have already locked but if anyone has any questions about how they can improve moving forward speak up.

CHUNCHO has said he'd run the draft, I'll set up the draft chart in a day or 2.
    Remake AAA Syracuse Chiefs
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    MLB Classic KC Royals
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    MLBM Sacramento Grey Caps

Re: 1985 Season Discussion

Sorry I've been absent. I've been annoyed with the new format and having trouble logging in.

Quote Originally Posted by nschlozz13 View Post
    Sorry I've been absent. I've been annoyed with the new format and having trouble logging in.
    at this point that really shouldnt be an issue, if problems assist talk to smittias and he'll help you out. Usually clearing cache does the trick.
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    MLB Classic KC Royals
    BD Philly Whiz Kids

Hey everyone, as ive posted before these mentor leagues are about new owners learning the ropes, if anyone has any questions about CSFBL please reach out to any of the mentors. The missed draft picks are evidence enough that everyone isnt up to speed as to how these private league work. We will (at least I will for sure) spend time explaining the ins and outs that make this game really fun.

Thanks,
    Bobcat
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    MLB Classic KC Royals
    BD Philly Whiz Kids

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1018 View Post
    Hey everyone, as ive posted before these mentor leagues are about new owners learning the ropes, if anyone has any questions about CSFBL please reach out to any of the mentors. The missed draft picks are evidence enough that everyone isnt up to speed as to how these private league work. We will (at least I will for sure) spend time explaining the ins and outs that make this game really fun.

Thanks,
    Bobcat

The first year draft was much more user friendly. I never could see a list of available players or change who I wanted until after the pick had been submitted and done. I PM'd a couple of mentors but no response. A quick lesson on where to find available players pre-draft would be a huge help. I hope I wasn't the only one struggling. Very hard to be involved when there is no way to even see who can be drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanek11 View Post
    The first year draft was much more user friendly. I never could see a list of available players or change who I wanted until after the pick had been submitted and done. I PM'd a couple of mentors but no response. A quick lesson on where to find available players pre-draft would be a huge help. I hope I wasn't the only one struggling. Very hard to be involved when there is no way to even see who can be drafted.
    And now that I actually am not working and have 5 minutes to look at it, I realize I wasn't logged in. One can see standings and draft order and all without being logged in, apparently, but not the player list. If that was the issue then I probably was the only one who couldn't figure it out.

I PM'd a couple of mentors but no response.
    sorry no one got back to you, If you PM me I will ALWAYS get back to you. Im not in this forum very often but if you do as you just did and quote my post I will get a notification and respond that way also. I use Tapatalk which is the forums mobile ap which is great with notifications. Hope you stick with the game and feel free at ask as much as you need. Pre season is big so you set you team up right for the next round.

These mentor leagues sometimes lose steam after the first few seasons but if you want to also pick up a team in Remake AA i can add you so we have a couple avenues to discuss the game. http://www.csfbl.com/league/view.asp?leagueid=781

Remember the help page is huge in understanding this game and ive read it over several times to figure things out http://help.csfbl.com/
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    MLB Classic KC Royals
    BD Philly Whiz Kids

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1018 View Post
    sorry no one got back to you, If you PM me I will ALWAYS get back to you. Im not in this forum very often but if you do as you just did and quote my post I will get a notification and respond that way also. I use Tapatalk which is the forums mobile ap which is great with notifications. Hope you stick with the game and feel free at ask as much as you need. Pre season is big so you set you team up right for the next round.

These mentor leagues sometimes lose steam after the first few seasons but if you want to also pick up a team in Remake AA i can add you so we have a couple avenues to discuss the game. http://www.csfbl.com/league/view.asp?leagueid=781

Remember the help page is huge in understanding this game and ive read it over several times to figure things out http://help.csfbl.com/

Help page is not a ton of help on amateur draft. I understood it year one but the changes did not make it easier for this year. I understand everything else and have actually done a ton of moves in this league and moved up the standings. I would love a team in Remake AA, if that would be ok. Having a lot of fun with this game. Thanks for responding. It was a bit disappointing that no one responded to an owner who wanted personal involvement in the draft. Ryan

Help page is not a ton of help on amateur draft. I understood it year one but the changes did not make it easier for this year. I understand everything else and have actually done a ton of moves in this league and moved up the standings. I would love a team in Remake AA, if that would be ok. Having a lot of fun with this game. Thanks for responding. It was a bit disappointing that no one responded to an owner who wanted personal involvement in the draft. Ryan
    I'll hook you up with a team now. I have offered my time to lots of new guys, so take it then I don't hear back. I run the Remake league and am in AAA currently. But like everyone else started in AA and won a world series. I still run the drafts because it's had to find someone to do it because good owner tend to move up.

I've also offered my cell number because it's easier to discuss verbally rather than going back and forth in PMs or chat. If your interested let me know and I'll send my number.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    MLB Classic KC Royals
    BD Philly Whiz Kids

SEVEN 90+ win teams, 1 misses the playoffs. Now a very competitive 1st round all 4 series at 3-2
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    MLB Classic KC Royals
    BD Philly Whiz Kids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast