Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Padres GM looking to make moves

Re: Padres GM looking to make moves

https://www.csfbl.com/player/view.asp?playerid=4760857
    98 RA SS

Looking for prospects / picks

https://www.csfbl.com/player/view.asp?playerid=4732692
    Catcher with high DI and a still good AR is available for trade.

https://www.csfbl.com/player/view.asp?playerid=4760857
    Still looking to move this 98 RA SS.

https://www.csfbl.com/player/view.asp?playerid=4714558
    87 RA 2b on the trade block

https://www.csfbl.com/player/view.asp?playerid=4781165
    looking to trade this guy for a third round pick

pick 19 for Gilbert and pick 42?
    -Parce que j'ai le jeu, mes chiennes.
    -Translation; 'cause I got game *****es!

Join the Remake Leagues! No Experience Necessary.

Simple Rules:

1. Stop recruiting new owners for your half dead crappy leagues. Your efforts would be better used looking for a stable league with owners who actually care about their teams. Winning the world series in a half unowned league is not worthy of your time.

2. If you are trading an elite item like a no1 overall pick or a superstud player, then dont take the first offer you get. Advertise your availability to the league to maximize your return. Your trade partner is not going to protect you from underselling yourself.

3. Quoted from a thread about Monopoly gameplay: "This strategy will end up killing you in the long run. You WANT to make deals. You WANT to be easy to do business with. If players get the impression that you're always going to ask for unreasonable demands, they'll trade with other players, leaving you out of those trades, meaning you get nothing of value while they benefit. Remember, your goal in a trade should not be to screw your trading partner, but to screw anyone who isn't your trading partner. Then people will catch on and realize that if they're not going to give you fair rates, they're going to be left out in the cold, which means that you shouldn't be dealing with people who play that way either."

Quote Originally Posted by bigdbpimpin1 View Post
    pick 19 for Gilbert and pick 42?
    I'm hoping to get a little more. Thanks for the offer!

Sent a much beefier offer
    -Parce que j'ai le jeu, mes chiennes.
    -Translation; 'cause I got game *****es!

Join the Remake Leagues! No Experience Necessary.

Simple Rules:

1. Stop recruiting new owners for your half dead crappy leagues. Your efforts would be better used looking for a stable league with owners who actually care about their teams. Winning the world series in a half unowned league is not worthy of your time.

2. If you are trading an elite item like a no1 overall pick or a superstud player, then dont take the first offer you get. Advertise your availability to the league to maximize your return. Your trade partner is not going to protect you from underselling yourself.

3. Quoted from a thread about Monopoly gameplay: "This strategy will end up killing you in the long run. You WANT to make deals. You WANT to be easy to do business with. If players get the impression that you're always going to ask for unreasonable demands, they'll trade with other players, leaving you out of those trades, meaning you get nothing of value while they benefit. Remember, your goal in a trade should not be to screw your trading partner, but to screw anyone who isn't your trading partner. Then people will catch on and realize that if they're not going to give you fair rates, they're going to be left out in the cold, which means that you shouldn't be dealing with people who play that way either."

SS has been dealt.

I've got other pieces to move. I'm looking for pitching. Let me know if anyone is looking to deal away pitching.

Still looking for pitching...

Any pitching on the trade block?

Anyone have any pitching that they are willing to deal away? I am looking for starting pitching but I will also considering trading for a solid reliever.

I have Robert Lewis available. See my thread on it.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast