Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2122 Season

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Re: 2122 Season

KC is hoping to pull a worst to 1st scenario. Eight yes 8 players have been brought up this season. The early result is an 9-0 record, although last season's division winner hasn't been challenged. 8 Million dollar man Mitchell Ruark is leading off and playing 2B, he's hitting below expectations and has only 1 XBH. He has already shown off his speed stealing 9/10 bases (currently 9 in a row). He's also playing a nearly 9 RNG 2B. Ruark is joined by another rookie as a DP partner, Harold Anderson and his 93 RA will be at the SS position.

The OF got a boast defensively also, David Collins will be in LF w/ 90 RA and Keith Ferguson plays CF with a 95. so decent OFs will be coming off the bench this season who started last.

The big news with the bat has to be another rookie, Marc Jones was drafted as a 1B but made the transition to C pretty easily. Jones hit HRs in his first 3 career games and 7 of his first 8. James Colon moves to 1B with the addition of Jones, he's 34 w/ a .305 career BA. Also no takers for 31 YO Rob Loranger will once again be the DH, he's a former 1st round pick with a .311 career BA.

With all the excitement around the promising new talent the team decided to make some deals for veteran pitching 1st acquiring Gary Sanchez from the Brewers then coaxing along another brew city starter Darryn Peck. Sanchez is the clear ace while Peck slots in the 4th spot. David Gray returns for his 11th season with KC. Robert Bab**** is also making his MLB debut. Wilford Napier who was acquired a couple seasons ago moves from the rotation to the closer roll and is 7/7 in Save ops, 0 ER and only 2 hits on the young season.
    Remake AAA Syracuse Chiefs
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    NABF Savannah Palmetto's
    MLB Classic KC Royals
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    MLBM Sacramento Grey Caps

In Detroit we're mediocre. Will report if players start showing up to practice.

Sent from my iPhone using CSFBL
    "I don't know what I'm doing"- Quote from GoldenGhost

The White Sox have called up 3 rookie SP's in order to bring down the 4.75 ERA from last season's playoff team and hopefully help out against Seattle after falling 4-2 in the divisional round. Offense is off to a terribly slow start this season, but if 50/50 man Morgan, Micheal can get going the playoffs are a good possibility again this season.
    ACL - Washington Nationals
    Red Sox Nation - Durham Bulls
    Spring Training - Manchester United
    Baseball Dynasty - West KY Muggy
    MLB Classic - Chicago White Sox
    MLB Throwback - Philadelphia Athletics

Wish we had a clapping emoji because this is the most forum activity in a while.
    Remake AAA Syracuse Chiefs
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    NABF Savannah Palmetto's
    MLB Classic KC Royals
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    MLBM Sacramento Grey Caps

Sent from my iPhone using CSFBL
    "I don't know what I'm doing"- Quote from GoldenGhost