Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New & returning CSFBLers...Join the NEW mentor league forming now!

Re: New & returning CSFBLers...Join the NEW mentor league forming now!

Quote Originally Posted by smittias View Post
    Sure welcome! There are a few teams left. Which one do you want?
    Is this too late now?

Sent from my iPhone using CSFBL

Quote Originally Posted by schmuckdonald View Post
    Is this too late now?
    Diamond Prospects has 24 owners, but we're currently doing a roll-call and there will definitely be a few owners who don't show up. It always happens when talking about 24 brand new CSFBLers...a few invariably change their mind. So you're #1 on the waitlist. I would guess I'll have a team from you early next week, before the league officially kicks off.

In the man time, I saw your request for Prime Time Prospects and placed that team in your franchise.

Have fun and ask lots of questions!

Diamond Prospects has 24 owners, but we're currently doing a roll-call and there will definitely be a few owners who don't show up. It always happens when talking about 24 brand new CSFBLers...a few invariably change their mind. So you're #1 on the waitlist. I would guess I'll have a team from you early next week, before the league officially kicks off.

In the man time, I saw your request for Prime Time Prospects and placed that team in your franchise.

Have fun and ask lots of questions!
    I think I've actually done that by accident - I'd rather be in one of these leagues with mentors etc but if it's already allocated etc then I will keep it on.

I think I've actually done that by accident - I'd rather be in one of these leagues with mentors etc but if it's already allocated etc then I will keep it on.
    Prime Time Prospects is a mentor league too, currently in the middle of their first season. Gocardinals1511 is the mentor for your division. If you'd like to stay, reach out to gocards and he'll be very helpful.

Or if it was a mistake and you'd prefer not to be in that league, just let me know and I can pull you out.

Prime Time Prospects is a mentor league too, currently in the middle of their first season. Gocardinals1511 is the mentor for your division. If you'd like to stay, reach out to gocards and he'll be very helpful.

Or if it was a mistake and you'd prefer not to be in that league, just let me know and I can pull you out.
    I can't decide! I like the idea of being in at the ground floor of something but don't know if I should take the risk if everyone shows up.

I can't decide! I like the idea of being in at the ground floor of something but don't know if I should take the risk if everyone shows up.
    Its up to you but you really don't need to choose. Most CSFBLers are in more than 1 league. Otherwise, the wait during the off-season, or waits like this for the league to start, can be a bit excruciating!

Its up to you but you really don't need to choose. Most CSFBLers are in more than 1 league. Otherwise, the wait during the off-season, or waits like this for the league to start, can be a bit excruciating!
    Ok sounds good to me! Let me know if another team opens up!

Hi is there another New League son? I would like to join another one with fresh start please

Quote Originally Posted by xet43 View Post
    Hi is there another New League son? I would like to join another one with fresh start please
    Yes, Diamond Prospects is the newest Mentor League and it's currently conducting their "roll-call". I've added you to the wait list. There will almost certainly be some no-shows so I would say your odds look very good to get a team before the league officially starts.
    Last edited by smittias; August 13, 2017 at 12:42 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12