Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1988 Draft

Re: 1988 Draft

Hello Everyone,

I am not sure if I will be able to have everything set before midnight, which is when the draft would sim, so I have slowed the sim rate to 2/day until I have everything ready. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I have not had the free time this month to be as on top of the draft as I would like. Everything should be taken care of by early morning tomorrow (8/17).

No problem at all; thanks for the communication & for running the draft (which is a big job!).

Quote Originally Posted by BDozenNumber1 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I am not sure if I will be able to have everything set before midnight, which is when the draft would sim, so I have slowed the sim rate to 2/day until I have everything ready. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I have not had the free time this month to be as on top of the draft as I would like. Everything should be taken care of by early morning tomorrow (8/17).
    Blue Chips Prospects - Iowa Bankers
    Classic Prospects - Iowa Christians
    MLB Str8 8s - San Francisco Giants

Re: 1988 Draft

Draft is complete, the picks are set, and the sim rate is set back to 8 games/day. The Draft will sim at 9:00am EST. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO YOUR DRAFT ORDER!!!!!. Thank you everyone for your patience and your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123