Thread: Boston Red Sox talk

Boston Red Sox talk

We’re all baseball fans but we don’t talk very much about real baseball. So let’s start a thread per team and see if anything develops.

Let’s see how many fans CSFBL has for every MLB team. If you’re a Red Sox fan, post in this thread.

Post something simple like “hello” so we know how many of you there are. Or tell us why you became a fan. Share your favorite memory, favorite player, favorite game, brush with greatness…whatever. Brag about the team. Complain about the team. Trades they should make. Free agents they should go after. Videos of top plays or epic fails. Articles or blog posts of interest. You get the idea. If you’re really a part of Red Sox Nation ….then show it.

And speaking of Red Sox Nation....RSN is one of the top leagues in CSFBL. If you're a Sox fan, you should put your name on the wait list.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Never miss an important date in your league! Opt-In to receive reminder emails (6 emails per season).
    "Enable" league email notifications here >> http://www.csfbl.com/account.asp
    Last edited by smittias; July 8, 2017 at 05:20 PM.

Re: Boston Red Sox talk

I'm a Red Sox fan who has seen not only the glories of '04, '07 and '13 but also the woes of '67, '75, '78, '86 and '03.

Favorite all-time player: Jim Ed Rice. Favorite all-time play: the steal.

The Sox should go all-in on Giancarlo Stanton if Jeter will trade him to Boston. The farm has been mortgaged nearly to the hilt. Might as well go for broke and win now. The Yankees look to be good for a long time...

The Red Sox weren't on my radar screen when I was growing in the 60's. I do remember having Pumpsie Green's baseball card.
    Peace. (Psalm 29:11)

Darrel
    Oklahoma

Great memory! Elijah Jerry “Pumpsie” Green was the first African-American to play for Red Sox (July 21, 1959).

I didn't realize that until years later. When I had his card, it was just another of my favorite card sets, the 1961 Topps.
    Peace. (Psalm 29:11)

Darrel
    Oklahoma