Thread: Arizona Diamondbacks talk

Arizona Diamondbacks talk

We’re all baseball fans but we don’t talk very much about real baseball. So let’s start a thread per team and see if anything develops.

Let’s see how many fans CSFBL has for every MLB team. If you’re a Diamondbacks fan, post in this thread.

Post something simple like “hello” so we know how many of you there are. Or tell us why you became a fan. Share your favorite memory, favorite player, favorite game, brush with greatness…whatever. Brag about the team. Complain about the team. Trades they should make. Free agents they should go after. Videos of top plays or epic fails. Articles or blog posts of interest. You get the idea. If you’re really a D’back fan….then show it.

Also, Red Sox Nation, Cards Clubhouse and Wrigleyville are all very active and successful CSFBL leagues. If there are enough of you, maybe we’ll get a Diamondbacks themed league started. So if that's of any interest to you, you can mention that here too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Never miss an important date in your league! Opt-In to receive reminder emails (6 emails per season).
    "Enable" league email notifications here >> http://www.csfbl.com/account.asp
    Last edited by smittias; July 8, 2017 at 05:08 PM.

Re: Arizona Diamondbacks talk

#GoldschmidtHappens
    "I don't know what I'm doing"- Quote from GoldenGhost

1984 MLB Prospects WS Champs!

Re: Arizona Diamondbacks talk

Dang... Lamb and Goldschmidt both up to the plate with one out in the bottom of the ninth tie game with a runner in scoring position and the NL still loses. Lamb walks, Goldschmidt flies out to center, and then the next batter strikes out. At least Grienke pitched a shoutout inning, although Robbie didn't make an appearance. Fun game to watch though, especially the picture at the plate.

Sent from my iPhone using CSFBL
    "I don't know what I'm doing"- Quote from GoldenGhost

1984 MLB Prospects WS Champs!