Thread: Fire Sale in Belleview! EVERY OFFER ACCEPTED!

Fire Sale in Belleview! EVERY OFFER ACCEPTED!

I have a sure-fire future HOF catcher, the current CYA winner and a great two-play 2B available for any offer you can put together. EVERYONE is available no matter how good, bad or indifferent they are. I do ask that you try to make it as fair as you can and that you leave me any draft picks I own, however I will accept ANY OFFER that comes my way, no questions asked. Go ahead, rob me blind.

SOMEBODY has got to be trying to improve their team in this league. Now you have little excuse. The salary cap is the only thing in your way and I'm sure if you want a player bad enough you can find your way around that.

First in, first out.

GO.

Brawl

Re: Fire Sale in Belleview! EVERY OFFER ACCEPTED!

Anyone? Anything?

OK, three new owners in the league and not one of them came calling, instead swapping among themselves? I wonder if they realize we have a forum.

Realize that bogus trades are going on between them.... sorry to have to leave league.... but I am going to look for a more legit league

C'mon guys. Nobody has any opinion on the ******** TRADES that have been made. Picks #1 & #2 for the same team, smells foul. The same person owns at least 3 teams in this league. Wake the **** up guys

A few posts up I alluded to it and GBRay pretty much announced his opinion here in this thread and with his team's name change. Haven't you noticed?

Hey now, someone sent me an offer! I probably should have closed off the "every offer accepted" thing since I dumped the guys I was really trying to deal and the offer I got didn't even try to give me a shade of value, but I'm true to my word. Deal accepted!