Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1984 Season Discussion and Trade Chat

Re: 1984 Season Discussion and Trade Chat

Quote Originally Posted by trainguy View Post
    Cy Young winner James Larson has an ERA of 5.97 through 6 games.
    Better trade him to me then.
    "There are two things that are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Edit: beer. Wrong league forum. Lol sry
    Last edited by BluntTrauma; April 22, 2017 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BluntTrauma View Post
    "From Otsego Lake Legends:
    First Round Draft Pick: #1 overall
    From San Diego Padres:
    First Round Draft Pick: #3 overall
    LF: James Pace ($2,953,000)"
    LOL WTF is this.
    A trade from another league is what it is.
    "There are two things that are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

LOL this league is always full of surprises

Trump Hotel is in the middle of another 6-game losing streak, falling 9 games under .500. Last year seemed flukish, but it seems like my division has improved a ton.

We have the worst offense in the league, thanks to the underdevelopment of our MI and busts in 1B Smith amd LF Rhoads. We do still have a ton of depth in the LM, so I'm not worried about our long term future.

1b .300 hitter does not look like bust

Quote Originally Posted by trainguy View Post
    LOL this league is always full of surprises
    You're telling me. This guy has been a VERY pleasant surprise. Almost everyone else is disappointing me so far.

We're not outhitting our pitching this year. 32-31. We could still really use a top-flight pitcher. I'd even consider dealing Reedy if I can get what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by doaf_unltd View Post
    You're telling me. This guy has been a VERY pleasant surprise. Almost everyone else is disappointing me so far.

We're not outhitting our pitching this year. 32-31. We could still really use a top-flight pitcher. I'd even consider dealing Reedy if I can get what I want.
    Hey doaf i have a question regarding player links.In your thread you have "this guy" in purple and its the players link...how do you do that?Im not too advanced with computers lol

Quote Originally Posted by wapiti View Post
    Hey doaf i have a question regarding player links.In your thread you have "this guy" in purple and its the players link...how do you do that?Im not too advanced with computers lol
    It's an icon right above your reply box, and it looks like a tiny planet earth. I select the text I want linked, click that icon, then a thing pops up for me to paste the link into.

Quote Originally Posted by doaf_unltd View Post
    It's an icon right above your reply box, and it looks like a tiny planet earth. I select the text I want linked, click that icon, then a thing pops up for me to paste the link into.
    okay you lost me after planet earth lol.When i press on the planet earth thingy theres a URL box,what do i put in there? p.s. copy and pasting is all new to me,like i said im behind the times when it comes to computers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast