Thread: Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone

We have several new people and I thank you all for joining! I am excited and honored to assist as a commissioner here so please don't hesitate to contact me with any problems.

Though I have been playing CSFBL for many years I have never taken that step to commissioner and I'm happy to do it now with such a historic league. With that said, I would love some input from everyone concerning your expectations moving forward. Tell me where you want to go on this voyage and I'll do my best to steer us in that direction.

I don't plan on doing anything different this season as I get my feet wet, but starting next season I know I would like to have free agents created if everyone is on board with that.

I would especially like to hear from our most senior owners. I don't know who are the actual original owners but I want to know who they are. It's really their league and their input is most important. So please, let me know your thoughts either through this thread or PM. I realize that everyone might want this to be that laid back, public league with no requirements at all and that's ok...just let me know

Thanks for the honor of serving as one of your commishes and I'm excited to see where we go from here

Re: Thanks everyone

As the oldest current league in the game I wouldn't ho making a lot of changes. Just my opinion.

I agree no big changes. Honestly my only thought was with the free agents. No reason to change what works.

If memory serves some were created last off season. Was that a hit or miss? Other than that don't want to do a live draft or anything. Just wanted to see the commissioner tools and be more involved.
    Thanks again for the opportunity And of course keep your eye out for great owners to join the team here

honestly, i have no idea, nor no input into a direction the league takes.

This was always a fun public league for me, but i'm open and supportive to any new/fun/interesting ideas you'd like to attempt.

Ok, maybe one input, anything that keeps ownership high and people coming back to play in this league is great by me.