Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Down 2 owners?

Re: Down 2 owners?

A good time to refresh this post as Brooklyn left us a little while ago and Rochester's owner just timed out. I posted in the main forum, if you know anyone that wants to pick up another team, spread the word.

Well, I think it is a shame that both Throwback and Showdown both have 3 openings at this moment; both leagues have too much history for this. So I'll take Rochester, and hope that one of you will take a team over in Showdown in return.

I was just coming to post that we need some help to get the word out. Thanks gsparks and I will go take a look at Showdown and get a team there.

Fellow Throwback owners, if you know someone that's a good owner, ask them if they're interested in picking up another team.

Thanks for joining Showdown Chrisz. Since Savage moved the Cleveland Spiders to Lousiville, I'm moving the Rochester Broncos to Cleveland and reclaiming the Spiders. Turns out the Cleveland Blues moved from the American Association to the National League in 1889 and became the Spiders. Link here.

Welcome to the league G.
    LC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12