Thread: Running The League

Running The League

I mentioned I had a major life event in the Contract Extension post. Due to this, I'm not going to have the energy to take care of all of the things this league requires. Hopefully one of the others marked as a commish can do it. I almost released the team but I elected not to since I'd hate to leave when we need the owners (and the B2B WS wins didn't hurt).

Hopefully the league can continue to creep along. If not, good luck to you and I'll see you in other leagues.

Re: Running The League

I'd be the logical guy to step in and help, but that just can't happen for me at this time of year (college bball coach, practice about to start). Sorry about that.

And yes, congrats on beating me again in the WS this year! The better team definitely won.

Re: Running The League

Before I'm tempted to do something I can't do I'm going to sell the team and leave the league. I have too many teams as it is.

I really liked the idea of this league and after winning three titles I really would have preferred to keep going. However, seeing that we only have a couple owners placing their contract signings and a bunch of open teams, its probably time to shut this one down.

I'm sure I'll see you guys around CSFBL in other leagues. Until then, good luck.