Thread: San Antionio has new manager

San Antionio has new manager

AP San Antonio Brewer and owner of San Antionio baseball francise Wilford W. Maps today annouced the hiring of a new manager. Curtis Thomas III. Thomas is to take over management of the team today with full powers to trade, release, or sign players as needed. Thomas is the grandson of Hall of Fame left fielder Curtis Thomas* who played for Bears from 1982 to 1999.

One of the first actions the new manager made was to replace team mascot "Milo" the Panda Bear. "Milo" had recently fallen victim to an Asian resturant chain. The new team mascot is "Major Malfunction" an 8 foot tall 1200 pound Grizzly. "Lets see who eats who next time" Curtis remarked.

"I don't look for any major changes" The new manager told reporters "This is already a good club just needs someone at the helm to provide direction"

During next season Hotdogs will be half price and there will be a "Race the mascot" contest held for anyone found without a ticket.

*(Curtis Thomas was the first Bear elected to HOF So I made Curtis Thomas III the manager)

Re: San Antionio has new manager

Hi, Good Golly. I've never had a team suck so bad. I had 12 million to play with and screwed it up. I am sorry. (feed the manager to the mascot race next week)

Hi, 19 1 run losses 34saves and 16 blown argh.

London has a new manager. Play time is over for you guys. Fun time is over for you guys.
    Play for Fun - London Calling - 1 season
    League of Legends - Kassadin Assassins/Texas Style BBQ Beef Ribs - 2065-Current - WS Wins(2065,2067,2068)
    Mu Omega Mu - GWANGJU SHINWOO UNIT - 1 season - WS Win(1989)
    Front Office Baseball - Detroit Tigers - 7 seasons - WS Win(2049), Texas Rangers - 2 seasons
    League of Legends - Mendoza Linerz - 17 seasons - WS Win(2029)
    Alpha Phi Beta - Benton Roiders - 9 seasons - WS Wins(1999,2000,2001)