Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is your forum name different than your game name??

Re: Is your forum name different than your game name??

Quote Originally Posted by CBandboxes Ilasdad View Post
    How do i update my forum user name, franchise name is Ilasdad and forum name is CBandboxes Ilasdad. Would like them both to be Ilasdad. How can i fix it?

I'll make the change right now. Just keep in mind that you're going to have to re-login to the forums using your new user name. Your password will be the same. If you have any issues, find me on CSFBLchat

Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasun on the game site and Hasun Rogers on the forum....he is now Hasun everywhere

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Quote Originally Posted by smittias View Post
    When a CSFBLer has a different name on the forums than they have on the game site, it can lead to confusion and missed communications. So we want to help!

If your IDs don't match up, or you know someone whose IDs don't match up, post it here and we'll help. Over the past few weeks we've helped SA16/KazMat32, newtz/newtzzz, efleenor/walkswithdogs, ripken08/jasonkaiser, rare_farce/whateverthatwas and others. But I'm sure we've missed some, so let us know!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Did you know there are 14 ways YOU can help CSFBL grow?
    Most of them are completely free!
    http://www.csfbl.com/supportus.asp

Hey Smitty, can you help this guy? Thread attached, he has a different forum name and isnt too savvy on finding his way around the forum, it would be delusco to Daytonbug. Feel free to contact him directly. http://forums.csfbl.com/showthread.php/266951-2018
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    Brockmire League- Philadelphia Stars
    ALTRTA- Roxborugh Rampage

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1018 View Post
    Hey Smitty, can you help this guy? Thread attached, he has a different forum name and isnt too savvy on finding his way around the forum, it would be delusco to Daytonbug. Feel free to contact him directly. http://forums.csfbl.com/showthread.php/266951-2018
    yep. thanks for letting me know. i'll make the change.

I would like to get my forum name changed from BryanDC to BTC so it is the same as my game name. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    I would like to get my forum name changed from BryanDC to BTC so it is the same as my game name. Thanks!
    change made, forum sn is now BTC
    "As you get older, please pass on your knowledge, compassion, enthusiasm for life, love and charity to others when you feel it's appropriate and you are able to. There are always others in more need than us, and that's what life is about." - Anonymous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12